Sunday, June 9, 2013

Making Pizza

Courtney wants to help with the posts for this blog...so I am typing and she is narrating:

I was making pizza for my family for dinner.
 I am putting in the flour.
 I am turning on the mixer.
 I am opening the lid to the can of pineapple.  I was very careful opening the can.
I am cutting the pineapple for the toppings of our pizza.

I also helped spread the sauce, sprinkle on the cheese, put on the pepperoni.  When it came out of the oven, we ate it!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see my mixer - great job making dinner Courtney - pizza sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Courtney! You did a great job narrating for the pictures. I love pizza. Maybe you can make some for us some time! :) I love you and think you are doing a GREAT!

    ReplyDelete