Courtney was invited out for fishing at an event here in Sacramento.
Here she is fishing with Dad in a pond that was stocked with Trout.
She has up 2 fingers because this is is the second one that she caught! She was so patient...she didn't leave Arron's side or the pond side for the entire time we were there (3 hours). I would come and ask her if she wanted to do carnival games with Megan, Brooke and I and she would say no...and keep fishing. I event had to bring her lunch by the pond because she wasn't ready to pack her pole up yet! By the end of the event she had 3 Trout to bring home!
Dad cooked them up so yummy and all the girls ate it...but Courtney LOVED it!




That sounds like a fun day and what patience to sit and fish. I don't think I could do it! I am glad they let you take the fish home!
ReplyDelete