

Courtney took a dance class this last school year. She learned tap and ballet. She recently had the end of year recital. She looked beautiful and did an amazing job. She danced in 3 different dances and the finale. One was a tap number that they also sang the song with (an adorable Bumblebee song). One was a fast tap number to Supercalifragalisticexbealidocious! The last one was a ballet number that was a lullaby. For that one each girl had a baby doll that they danced with. Courtney was truely great. She memorized the steps for all three dances. It was amazing to watch her talent of music shine. She would memorize the steps by remembering which step to do with which notes. Even if she got off in steps, when the music changed, she could switch her steps to be on the right step with the right notes. She got right up there on stage and really enjoyed the performance. When I asked her what her favorite part of the recital was she didn't hesitate to say...going to In-and-Out afterward for hamburgers!
I'm so proud of the hard work she put into learning her dances and I'm proud of her wonderful performance.
Such a sweetheart!!! Big hugs to Courtney!!! GREAT job!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Courtney! Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of her and so glad she wasn't scared to do it. I love that they got to dance with a doll. How fun! I cant' wait to make it to next years!
ReplyDelete