Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Big Sister

Courtney has recently become a big sister again. She is holding Brooklynn when she was just a few days old.
Megan, Brooklynn and Courtney

Courtney has been an amazing and wonderful big sister to both Megan and Brooklynn. Adjusting to another sibling can be hard for anyone. Add that to the fact that Courtney is not a big fan of change. Well, Courtney had no ill-effects. She has just LOVED having the new baby around. She did spent the first few days with her hands covering her ears when Brooklynn would cry (or sometimes would cry herself-she has such a tender heart)...but I found that to be endearing. She loves to help with Brooklynn whenever she can. She loves to hold her when she is happy and loves to talk to her. She has also been wonderful with Megan. She keeps Megan very entertained when I need to be with the baby. She plays wonderfully with her and is so imaginative. She is kind to her and helps her when I have my hands full with the baby.

2 comments:

  1. What a good big sister. She looks so cute and so grown up in these pictures. Isn't it nice having older kids that can help!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Megan can't stand to hear anyone cry either. It just breaks her heart! That's probably one of the things I love the most... she has such love and total compassion for others. Got to love these kids!

    ReplyDelete