Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Quite the Reader

We stopped at the library today and found these little treasures in the "for sale" bin....only a quarter each!  Courtney was VERY excited about them.
 (I didn't take the picture this way, I'm frustrated that it is turned!)
I wanted to show about how big the print was because I was pleasantly surprised by what Courtney did after we left the library...

I took the girls to the park for about an hour between Courtney's classes.  Courtney was happy to sit at the picnic table most of the time with her book.  While we were driving home, she read even more.  By the time we got home (about a 45 minute drive) she was already in the middle of chapter 4 (page 33 out of 73 pages)!
I'm so grateful that Courtney has a love for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thats great! I love the resale bin at the library but I think I'm going to need more bookshelves.

    ReplyDelete