Monday, August 5, 2013

New Friends

Courtney has been making lots of new friends this summer!
Sarah, Gloree, Courtney, Megan
These are two friends from a play group that we have formed.  We have gotten together as moms and daughters and have had lunch and playtime.  There are about 4-5 girls all Courtney's age that all have DS.

Sarah and Courtney played at the water park.
Courtney, Sarah, Megan
These girls had a great time having a playdate together at Sarah's house.
 Natasha, Courtney, Sarah, Gloree, Megan, Brooke
Courtney and Natasha
So the pictures are all out of order because these last 2 are from the first playdate we had.

Courtney is having a wonderful time with these new friends.

2 comments:

  1. Look at how much fun they are having! I love making new friends and I love that each girl had a beautiful smile in every picture. SO fun! I also love the giraffe and I want one for my front yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, these girls look familiar ;-) I love that you have this blog, Marcy...looking forward to visiting it, now that I've found it :D

    ReplyDelete