Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kind Sister

Courtney is such a kind sister to Megan. They play so well together and have such a great time with each other. The other day, Megan wanted to have more macaroni and cheese (we were eating lunch). I explained that she had to eat her peach slice before she could have more. She whined and complained and begged and told me she didn't want to for about 10 minutes. I stood firm. As I got busy with other things, I watched out of the corner of my eye as Megan took the peach slice over to Courtney and asked her if she would eat it. Courtney said sure and ate the peach slice for her. Courtney had been watching and is always distraught when Megan is distraught (she has a very tender heart). I was impressed that she looked at me when Megan asked her to eat the peach and waited for my nod of approval before she ate it. I told her that she was a kind sister to do that for Megan. (And then I gave Megan more macaroni and cheese!)

1 comment:

  1. What a good sister and what a wonderful lesson for both of them to learn and know.

    ReplyDelete