Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bears On Wheels

I have read this book to Courtney maybe 3-4 times her whole 6 1/2 years of life. Tonight she picked it for her bedtime book. I asked her to read it to Megan and I. She read the entire book (she needed help with the word "none" which then we were able to discuss its definition and by the end of the book she was reading and understanding it on her own, and the word Twenty). She was amazing! I didn't even know she could read so many of her number words (one, two, three, etc). She was very proud of herself. Always exceeding my expectations that girl!

4 comments:

  1. Such an amazing girl-- all thanks to you and Aaron! Bless you...
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Courtney! Maybe when I see you next time you can read me that book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is so amazing! Way to go courtney!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how kids will constantly surprise you with what they know. It is one of the most rewarding thing about parenting. So fun!

    ReplyDelete