Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Faith

Courtney rides horses with Project R.I.D.E.  She has a therapist that teaches her whose name is Miss Kim.  Today Miss Kim reported a incident that happened with her and Courtney that touched her heart.  She was helping Courtney put her helmet on and Courtney noticed her necklace.  Courtney asked what the necklace said.  Kim told her that the necklace said "faith".  Courtney said, "Oh, like faith in the Lord Jesus Christ".  Miss Kim was somewhat astonished and very touched.

3 comments:

  1. I put a link and a little paragraph about Courtney on my blog. Take a look and let me know if it is ok! We love you so much! I can't wait to see how this blog changes peoples perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What an AWESOME thing for Courtney to say. It is making me cry and what an AWESOME Mom and Dad for teaching her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Courtney!! Send her to her next class with a pass along card. =)

    ReplyDelete